Homeopathic Injection Therapy
For Fat Reduction
Is a medical specialty treatment aimed at eliminating fat pockets in problem areas of your body. It is also used to diminish wrinkles and unwanted signs of aging in the face/neck area. It is administered via various microinjections containing various types of homeopathic medicines, vitamins, amino acids and minerals. It can be used to eliminate cellulite, promote weight loss and rejuvenate the hands and neck.
Treats cellulite directly, promoting smoother skin and reducing fat in selected areas. The fat deposits are flushed from the body and do not reappear in other areas, which can happen with liposuction.
This is a painless procedure, no scarring, although swelling and light bruising may appear in the area for a few days. You might feel a light pinching or burning sensation when injections are administered
How does it work: Homeopathic Injection Therapy treats three factors involved in cellulite formation. A specific formula is created to reduce the fat in your cellulite, improve impaired circulation and break down damaged connective tissue. It also increases the blood and lymphatic flow, therefore smoothing the skins surface and reducing cellulite. The formula prevents cells from storing fat and helps break down existing fat cells. We can target love handles and any other areas that display fat deposits.
Sedation is not necessary and the patient can walk out a few moments after treatment and go on with their daily activities. Therefore there is no “recovery” period other than the body working from the inside structures over time, thus affecting the outward appearance of the skin, such as tightening of the skin, removal of excess fat and cellulite.
Anyone is a candidate who is seeking a treatment option for cellulite, wrinkles, excess fat and sagging skin or who is interested in removing these without the use of anesthesia or surgery should consider this treatment.
Results vary depending on body type and lifestyle. On average patients notice a visible improvement after 2 to 3 sessions and gradually over a matter of weeks to months. Results will last especially if combined with proper nutrition and exercise. Of course when it comes to unwanted body fat a healthy lifestyle will determine whether or not the treatments are long lasting.
Even though Homeopathic Injection Therapy is new to the United States it has been used for the last 30 to 40 years in Europe and South America. This originated in France in the 1950’s and is quickly becoming the safer alternative to liposuction and plastic surgery.
Obesity affects more than half of United States citizens, reports emedicinehealth.com, and the results of this major health issue are apparent. Finding plausible solutions to losing weight can be difficult with all the fad diets ready to take advantage of a group desperately seeking results. Many have struggled with weight gain over the years and recently we found a great product with long lasting results:
B-Vitamin Injections. These injections combined with diet and exercise, have incredible effects. First month of taking the twice-weekly injections (best if done every 3 days), you can lose 10 to 20 pounds. Your energy is through the roof and you will feel motivated to lose much more.
What are Lipotropic injections? Lipotropic injections are a concoction of essential amino acids choline, methionine, and inositol combined with vitamins B6 and B12. This combination of amino acids and vitamins has so many benefits for the body. Choline, an essential nutrient, actively reduces fat in the liver, decreasing chances of heart disease. Methionine, an amino acid responsible for lowering cholesterol and fat reduction in the body, is not produced in our bodies. Inositol is responsible for metabolizing fats and helping transfer those fats to the bloodstream. Inositol also regulates serotonin and insulin in our bodies. This increases mood and decreases hunger. Vitamins B6 and B12 are added to elevate mood, to assist in lipid metabolism, and to increase energy.
Injection is a homeopathic preparation which exerts the following types of activity lymph drainage, antiedemic, detoxification, immunomodulatory and anti inflammatory action.
It promotes metabolic processes and activates lymph outflow from the tissues resulting in elimination of toxic substances from the inter cellular space.
Indications: Lymphomyosot is used to treat the following conditions:
- Lymphadenopathy, mesenteric lymphadenitis.
- Chronic tonsilitis.
- Hypertrophy of amygdales and adenoid vegetations.
- Tuberculates intoxication.
- Immunodeficiency disorder.
- Allergic reactions.
- Lymphohypoplastic diathesis
- Diabetic polyneuropathy.
- Elephantiasis, lymphatism, lymphatic edema.
- Cardiac and kidney edema.
- Complex treatment of malignant growth
Is an immunostimulating homeopathic remedy which has been scientifically proven to significantly reduce the duration and severity of symptoms during an acute viral infection (when given as a treatment) and help protect against subsequent infections (when given as prophylaxis).
- Infections with fever
- Common Cold
- Viral Infections
- RSV Infections
- Corticosteroid- dependent asthma
Is an effective, natural treatment that relieves musculoskeletal conditions – pain and inflammation in the back, neck, knee, foot, wrist and other joints.
- Effusions of blood and effusions into a joint
- Inflammatory processes and degenerative processes associated with inflammation on the various organs and tissues.
- Swelling, bruising of soft tissues and muscles.
Based on homeopathic ingredients, Neuro-Injeel is appointed in psychosomatic disease states, for depression, especially when weaning from harmful habits (alcohol, smoking, etc.), in neurasthenia, psychasthenia at vegetative dystonia, climacteric neurosis (along with Ovarium suis-Injeel). Recommended For:
- Stimulation of the defense mechanism in dysontogenesis in children
- vegetative dystonia
- multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- deficiency of memory
- nervous exhaustion and other geriatric indications.
Classified as a homeopathic combination drug which is indicated for the temporary relief of muscle spasms, anywhere in the body including abdominal cramps, menstrual cramps, spasmodic cough, intestinal colic, and smooth musculature spasms.
- Spasms in the organs (stomach, intestine, gall bladder, uterus, urinary tract)
Is a homoeopathic combination formulation of botanical, zoological, biochemical and mineral substances.
- scapulohumeral periarthritis
- Joint Stiffness
- degenerative arthritic conditions
Is a simple, safe injection therapy which balances the central nervous system (CNS); specifically the autonomic nervous system.
- treatment of all scars,
- non-specific brachial pain
- Brachial nerve pain due to cervical entrapment
- Intercostal nerve pain due to thoracic entrapment
- Post-herpetic neuritis
- Atypical facial neuritis (Slüder syndrome, Charlin syndrome)
- Trigeminal neuritis
- Pain of the temporomandibular joint (TMJ)
- Arnold syndrome
- Cervical, thoracic, lumbar and sacro-lumbar nerve root pain.
Is a natural protein found in mammals that can be used in facials to create more youthful looking skin. Also is one of the key elements responsible for strengthening blood vessels and your skin's strength, smoothness and elasticity.
- Stimulation of autologous collagen synthesis.
- Treatment of face and neck wrinkles
Is an injection designed to help movement by limiting a physiological degeneration of joints and tissues as well as by counterbalancing any damage caused by aging, bad posture, concomitant chronic diseases, blows and injuries and pollutants.
- Knee Arthrosis
- Patello femoral arthrosis
- Knee localization of rheumatoid arthritis or of other autoimmune diseases
- Knee acute and chronic arthrosynovitis secondary to arthrosis or to rheumatoid arthritis
- Post-traumatic or post-surgery acute and chronic arthrosynovitis
- Traumatic lesions of cruciate or collateral ligaments of the knee
- Meniscal lesions
- Knee joint preparation to meniscectomy
- Maintenance therapy after knee surgery
Is a homeopathic injection that promotes joint healing and reduces inflammation that causes pain.
- Rheumatoid arthritis of the small joints of hand and foot
- Costo-sternal syndrome (Tietze syndrome)
- Chronic polyarthritis due to auto-immune diseases (e.g. Lupus erythematosus sistemicus)
- Broken bone syndrome
- Joint pain due to viral or protozoic disease
- Joint pain due to cancer disease (chronic leukemia, mono- clonal blood diseases).